Call to identify preschool children who have learning disabilities
Children who have learning disabilities should be identified before they reach school age to ensure they receive proper support, the chief officer of a pioneering organisation overseeing health and social care in the greater Manchester region told the conference.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now