The Moulster and Griffiths Learning Disability Nursing Model: A Framework for Practice
Michael Brown Professor of Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
This is a welcome addition to the existing books about nursing models. What makes this new text unique and therefore different, is that it focuses specifically on learning disability nursing.
Learning Disability Practice.
22, 3, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now