Standards kept simple in bid to boost engagement
Nick Evans Freelance health writer
NHS Improvement’s four-point initiative aims to transform services and ensure care is good enough for people with learning disablilities
NHS Improvement’s new learning disability improvement standards are not about quantity – there are only four of them – but they could be transformative if services respond as the regulator hopes.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 4, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now