Domestic abuse: how one nurse’s innovation is supporting people with learning disabilities
An informative pictorial card is available for service users who can be at risk of violence in the home
When primary care liaison nurse Sarah Atkinson discovered a client’s history of domestic violence and abuse, she knew she had to find a way of helping her.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 4, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now