Aiming to celebrate
Exploring the serious intent behind the fun one-day festival in Surrey to help people who have learning disabilities and autism live fuller lives
Move over Glastonbury – the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Festival has arrived.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now