Triage in the children's A&E
Robert Cole Nurse Lecturer/Practitioner, Nightingale Institute and Children’s A&E Lewisham Hospital. London
Continuing Education articles are run in conjunction with the Royal College of Nurisng Institute to help you to maintain and develop your clinical practice and which you can use to meet your UKCC requirements for professional updating. All you have to do is read through the article, follow the instructions in the Time Out boxes, then answer the assessment questions that follow.
5, 3, 33-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now