Sudden death in A&E
Tricia Scott Nurse Teacher in Accident and Emergency Nursing, Durham and Teesside College of Health
In article 905 in our Continuing Education series, Tricia Scott considers the care provided for bereaved relatives in accident and emergency
The aim of this article is to explore the care provided for distressed relatives in the A&E department after the occurrence of a sudden death.
Emergency Nurse. 2, 4, 10-15. doi: 10.7748/en.2.4.10.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now