Anthony Summers Emergency nurse practitioner, University Hospital Lewisham, London
A 21-year-old male presented to the emergency department (ED) with a history of having had sexual intercourse seven days earlier, during which he had heard a tearing sound before suddenly losing his erection.
Emergency Nurse. 15, 2, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/en2007.05.15.2.18.c4240
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now