Gillian Corbett Consultant nurse, Wishaw Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire
Tricia McGuigan Minor/major injury/illness nurse treatment service research nurse
GILLIAN CORBETT and TRICIA McGUIGAN report the results of a survey of patients’ responses to the care they receive from minor/major injury/illness nurse treatment service nurses
NHS Lanarkshire provides unscheduled care in a wide variety of settings, including emergency departments (EDs), acute receiving units, out-of-hours centres, community hospitals and GP minor injury units.
Emergency Nurse. 16, 3, 26-35. doi: 10.7748/en2008.06.16.3.26.c8184
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now