Gillian Corbett Consultant nurse, Wishaw Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire
Tricia McGuigan Minor/major injury/illness nurse treatment service research nurse
GILLIAN CORBETT and TRICIA McGUIGAN report the results of a survey of patients’ responses to the care they receive from minor/major injury/illness nurse treatment service nurses
NHS Lanarkshire provides unscheduled care in a wide variety of settings, including emergency departments (EDs), acute receiving units, out-of-hours centres, community hospitals and GP minor injury units.
16, 3, 26-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now