Paronychia: Unexpected radiograph findings
Mike Paynter Nurse practitioner, Emergency care in the urgent treatment centre, Bridgwater Community Hospital, Somerset
Hand infections are common presentations to minor injury services and emergency departments, and, if not dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion, they can result in significant morbidity.
Emergency Nurse. 15, 1, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/en2007.04.15.1.18.c4236
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now