‘My passion remains – I’m not done yet’
Janet Youd Emergency nurse consultant, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust
The outgoing chair of the RCN’s Emergency Care Association intends to put her dedication for the specialty and doctoral studies on self-harm to good use in her new role
As the decade ended, so did my term of office as chair of the RCN’s Emergency Care Association (ECA), and I can honestly say that I will look back on this experience with honour and pride.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 2, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/en.28.2.10.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now