Looking out for signs of frailty in older people in emergency care is vital
Neal Aplin Advanced clinical practitioner, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Older people living with this clinical syndrome tend to present late and often in crisis at the emergency department
Emergency nurses can play a vital role in providing early interventions and improving care for older patients living with frailty.
29, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now