How to boost patients’ fluid balance monitoring
Gemma Gessey Emergency department sister, Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
A quality improvement project to enhance poor patient documentation in the emergency department
Poor fluid monitoring is not a new concern in nursing, despite patient fluid balance being a fundamental aspect of care.
31, 1, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now