Coping with the death of a colleague: advice for nurses
Amy Green Operations manager, Cruse Bereavement Care
How to deal with bereavement at work during the COVID-19 pandemic, when normal sources of support are difficult to access
Coping with the death of a colleague is difficult at the best of times.
29, 2, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now