Nurse led clinical procedures for children
Rebecca Platt Senior sister and emergency nurse practitioner, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
REBECCA PLATT explains how, by assessing, treating and discharging children with non-life threatening injuries under strict clinical procedures, nurses have reduced waiting times and enhanced their skills
Almost all emergency nurses have experienced the pressures of meeting the four-hour operational standard.
15, 9, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now