Nurse led clinical procedures for children
Rebecca Platt Senior sister and emergency nurse practitioner, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
REBECCA PLATT explains how, by assessing, treating and discharging children with non-life threatening injuries under strict clinical procedures, nurses have reduced waiting times and enhanced their skills
Almost all emergency nurses have experienced the pressures of meeting the four-hour operational standard.
15, 9, 22-24.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests