RCN leader steps down after pay deal criticism
Janet Davies stepped down from her role as general secretary at the end of August. Ms Davies departure from the position, which she has held since 2015, follows criticism of the college’s handling of the NHS pay deal that members voted to accept in June.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.3.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now