Racism a factor in BAME staff deaths
Nursing leaders have called on the government to act after a study found racism and social inequality have contributed to the increased risk for black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) nursing staff of dying from COVID-19.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now