Man prosecuted for hospital assault on nurse and other staff
A patient who left a nurse feeling ‘shaken and nervous’ after assaulting her has been prosecuted under a new law designed to improve protection of emergency workers.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.27.3.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now