Major trauma centres raise survival rate by one fifth
Staff education is driving success of trauma centres, says report
A senior trauma nurse has said the success of the country’s major trauma centres (MTCs) has been driven by staff education.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.26.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now