Health bodies issue conflicting CPR guidance
The Resuscitation Council UK (RCUK) has said it is sticking by its original guidance that nurses must wear high levels of personal protective equipment (PPE) when attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on patients who have, or are suspected of having, COVID-19.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.28.3.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now