Guidance issued on the safe use of instant messaging in acute care
Advice on the safe use of smartphone instant messaging by healthcare staff to coordinate care during emergencies has been published.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.27.1.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now