First winner of Emergency Nursing Award
A nurse who built a thriving research programme in an emergency department (ED) has scooped the inaugural Emergency Nursing Award at 2018’s RCNi Nurse Awards. Consultant nurse in emergency care at St George’s Hospital in London Heather Jarman introduced research into the ED four years ago and now leads one of the highest recruiting nurse-led research EDs.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.2.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now