Moral, ethical and professional issues in prescribing emergency contraception
Hugh McDonald Charge Nurse/Emergency Nurse Practitioner, Glasgow Royal Infirmary A&E Department
Hugh McDonald is an emergency nurse practitioner with the authority to manage a defined group of patients who present to A&E with a specific range of complaints and injuries. Investigation, diagnosis and treatment are carried out independently and include documentation and prescription of specific drugs
6, 8, 28-32.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now