Knife crime education
Johnny Wells Emergency care team leader, St George’s Hospital, London
JOHNNY WELLS ARGUES that emergency nurses are in ideal positions to educate and inform young people about the consequences of knife crime
Over the past two years, the UK media have focused increasingly on knife crime and there has been a widespread perception that the incidence of this type of assault is growing.
16, 7, 30-32.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now