Head injuries: acute care
Philip Woodrow Senior Lecturer, Middlesex University
Nurses working in acute care settings will encounter patients with various head injuries. Philip Woodrow describes the nurse’s role in care planning, monitoring and assessing these patients, and in providing a safe environment for their recovery.
8, 4, 25-32.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now