Head injuries: acute care
Philip Woodrow Senior Lecturer, Middlesex University
Nurses working in acute care settings will encounter patients with various head injuries. Philip Woodrow describes the nurse’s role in care planning, monitoring and assessing these patients, and in providing a safe environment for their recovery.
8, 4, 25-32.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now