How can I improve my patient triage skills?
Hugh Gorick Assistant practitioner, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Norwich, England
For emergency nurses, decision-making, patient assessment and triage are important skills
Triage is a multi-faceted skill, with significant outcomes for the patient. Being able to accurately triage people is key to safe and effective practice.
31, 6, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now