Education: reaching the parts...
Ernie Botley Lecturer Practitioner, A&E Department, John Raddiffe Hospital, Oxford
Ernie Botley reviews some courses and options for self development open to A&E nurses
The environment, resources and roles of nurses are developing constantly so specific skills, knowledge and even attitudes can become outdated rapidly. Different nurses have different interests, experience, and motivations, so the advice here avoids being prescriptive.
Emergency Nurse. 1, 1, 24-25. doi: 10.7748/en.1.1.24.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now