Vital that emergency nurses recognise the signs and symptoms of frailty
As life expectancy in the UK rises, so too do the number of older people living with frailty. Frailty is defined as a distinctive health state related to the ageing process, in which multiple body systems gradually lose their in-built reserves.
31, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now