Making every nurse contact count for homeless ED attendees is vital
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
In the past some homeless people who attended the emergency department (ED) would have been termed as an ‘inappropriate attender’, all part of a health system that put up significant barriers to care and support. This label reinforced negative connotations for this vulnerable patient group.
28, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now