How to enhance your nursing practice despite ED pressures
Cliff Evans Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
The ongoing challenges facing emergency nurses are set to peak once again this winter period. Insufficient hospital and community bed capacity results in emergency departments (EDs) being full of patients awaiting admission into the hospital.
32, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now