Front-line emergency workers’ mental health is a priority
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s symposium on mental health at the end of last year brought together senior leaders who pledged their commitment to support the mental health of emergency service workers.
30, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now