Coronavirus: how to spot suspected cases of Covid-19
Erin Dean Health writer
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause illnesses ranging from colds to more severe diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome, or MERS, and severe acute respiratory syndrome, known as SARS.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 2, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/en.28.2.9.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now