What does it take to be a major trauma nurse practitioner?
Role combines aspects of critical care, leadership and multidisciplinary teamwork in a dynamic environment
For anyone severely injured in a serious accident, the aftermath can be distressing and uncertain, but at St George’s Hospital in south west London, specialist major trauma nurse practitioners chart the way forward.
31, 1, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now