How I moved from an ED nurse to a health tech boss
Changing course from a career in direct patient care does not mean you miss out on supporting nurses
Swapping the adrenalin-fuelled world of emergency nursing for a desk in a digital technology start-up might not seem the most natural career progression, but for Krista Burslam-Dawe the excitement and challenges are comparable.
31, 6, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now