What to do if you suspect a fracture in the emergency department
A small number of fractures go unnoticed, but the human and financial cost can be high, so nurses need to know the signs to look for
Broken bones and other joint injuries are the number one reason that people seek help from a hospital emergency department (ED).
30, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now