Breeding ground for bullying? How to stop toxic behaviour in emergency departments
Civility Saves Lives and RespectED aim to raise awareness about bullying and harassment among nurses in emergency departments to help improve work environments
Emergency departments (EDs) are often noisy, busy and overcrowded places. For patients and relatives, the environment can feel alien and frightening.
30, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now