Dehydration and electrolyte disturbance
Helen Iggulden Lecturer in Nursing, University of Salford
Aims and outcomes
The aim of this article is to draw attention to the important part played by nurses in the early detection, prevention and treatment of dehydration and electrolyte disturbance in primary, secondary and tertiary care. After reading this article you should be able to:
Nursing Older People.
11, 3, 17-22.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests