We all need to be more open about discussing end of life care
Carole Farrell Consultant editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
The importance of palliative care is widely recognised by healthcare professionals, patients and members of the public, with a greater emphasis on the need for early introduction of palliative care. However, this often is difficult to achieve in practice.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
17, 01, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now