Ovarian cancer risk linked to missing bacteria
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care at Birmingham City University
Women diagnosed with or at high risk of developing ovarian cancer have lower levels of protective ‘friendly’ vaginal bacteria, a study suggests.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now