Ovarian cancer risk linked to missing bacteria
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care at Birmingham City University
Women diagnosed with or at high risk of developing ovarian cancer have lower levels of protective ‘friendly’ vaginal bacteria, a study suggests.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
18, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now