Raising the profile of mesothelioma in Wales
Julie Penfold Freelance journalist
Clinical nurse specialist Sarah Morgan reveals why her new appointment is an honour and a privilege – if a little daunting
Earlier this year, Sarah Morgan was appointed as mesothelioma clincal nurse specialist for Wales, the new post is funded by Mesothelioma UK, a national charity that is dedicated to asbestos-related cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 9, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.9.14.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now