Problem Solving in Older Cancer Patients
Gary Mitchell Research coordinator, Four Seasons Health Care
The purpose of this award-winning book is to provide a collection of real-life case-studies as a resource for healthcare professionals, supporting older people living with cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 9, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now