Marie Curie Legacy Campaign on the benefits of radiotherapy
Nick Evans Health writer
While half of people with cancer in Europe can benefit from treatment, at least one in four do not receive it. In the UK, the situation is even worse with one in three going without. The warning comes from a report published by the Marie Curie Legacy Campaign.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 18, 1, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/cnp.18.1.11.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now