We need a plan for the pandemic’s aftermath
Nikki Morris Chair, RCN cancer and breast care forum, Age UK Camden
Healthcare staff must look after each other during the pandemic and when it comes to end
We are in the midst of a pandemic, the likes of which we have never seen before and, as healthcare professionals, we are on the front line. One of the issues this raises for nurses, including those of us who work in nursing homes, is the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.17.s13
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now