Nurses deserve to be in key influencing roles
Nikki Morris @nikki_a_morris Chair, RCN cancer and breast care forum, Age UK Camden
When important decisions are being made, nurses should not have to fight for a place at the table
For years nurses have been recognised as catalysts and influencers. We are experts in what we know and at what we do. During this pandemic we have proved that time and time again.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now