Nurses deserve to be in key influencing roles
Nikki Morris @nikki_a_morris Chair, RCN cancer and breast care forum, Age UK Camden
When important decisions are being made, nurses should not have to fight for a place at the table
For years nurses have been recognised as catalysts and influencers. We are experts in what we know and at what we do. During this pandemic we have proved that time and time again.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now