How to conduct difficult conversations digitally
Christine Lowe Teenage Cancer Trust clinical liaison nurse specialist, Lancashire and South Cumbria at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Charlene Jones Teenage Cancer Trust clinical liaison nurse specialist, Greater Manchester and North Cheshire at The Christie NHS Trust
Teenage Cancer Trust advice follows rapid digitalisation of many healthcare services during the COVID-19 pandemic
COVID-19 has led to the rapid digitalisation of many NHS services, transforming how healthcare teams communicate with patients, their families and each other. But whatever the crisis, they will be there for young people with cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now