How the ‘Man Van’ can improve cancer diagnosis
Fionnuala McCarthy Advanced nurse practitioner, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London
A new project offers free health checks for men to help detect prostate and other cancers earlier
The Man Van is a new outreach programme that provides free health checks for men and is helping with early diagnosis of prostate and other urological cancers. The mobile health clinic is visiting workplaces and community groups in the capital – starting with Croydon, in south London.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
21, 4, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now