How social media can help men with prostate cancer
Lisa O’Sullivan Specialist nurse, Prostate Cancer UK
During the COVID-19 pandemic Prostate Cancer UK nurses have adopted new ways of working to support their patients
Prostate cancer is a growing issue in the UK, with the latest figures showing that its diagnoses have more than doubled over the past 20 years to become the most commonly diagnosed cancer overall.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now