How social media can help men with prostate cancer
Lisa O’Sullivan Specialist nurse, Prostate Cancer UK
During the COVID-19 pandemic Prostate Cancer UK nurses have adopted new ways of working to support their patients
Prostate cancer is a growing issue in the UK, with the latest figures showing that its diagnoses have more than doubled over the past 20 years to become the most commonly diagnosed cancer overall.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now