Encouraging minority staff to vaccinate for COVID-19
Angela Little Matron, Oak Foundation Drug Development Unit and West Wing Clinical Research Centre, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London
Sensitivity to nursing staff’s fears about coronavirus vaccination is essential if managers are to boost uptake
Long before receiving its first batch of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, the Royal Marsden Hospital, London, began to lay the groundwork for a successful roll-out. The importance of this needs no explaining – getting it right would mean keeping as many staff and patients safe from coronavirus as possible.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 3, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now