COVID-19: staff well-being initiatives are vital
Sara Lister Head of psychological support and pastoral care, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Stress from the COVID-19 crisis and helping patients to cope with an uncertain future is stretching the resilience of nurses
In the space of a few short weeks, cancer nurses have been asked to confront new and daunting challenges as they work out how to best care for and support their patients in a difficult environment.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 3, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now