COVID-19: staff well-being initiatives are vital
Sara Lister Head of psychological support and pastoral care, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Stress from the COVID-19 crisis and helping patients to cope with an uncertain future is stretching the resilience of nurses
In the space of a few short weeks, cancer nurses have been asked to confront new and daunting challenges as they work out how to best care for and support their patients in a difficult environment.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.14.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now