Colorectal cancer: improving quality of life and survival
Colorectal cancer – cancer of the colon or rectum, also known as bowel cancer – is the fourth most common cancer in the UK, with more than 42,000 new cases diagnosed each year, according to Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now