Colorectal cancer: improving quality of life and survival
Colorectal cancer – cancer of the colon or rectum, also known as bowel cancer – is the fourth most common cancer in the UK, with more than 42,000 new cases diagnosed each year, according to Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now